Anyone on the Cohen program can start feeling a bit anxious somewhere along the way while on EP. Sometimes, this feeling of anxiety about losing more can be felt once we start seeing changes taking place in the body. It can get pretty exciting once the weight starts to go down and your body begins to get smaller, that you’ll be eager to speed up the process.
While it’s not advisable to force your body to lose more weight than it actually can, some Cohenites have tips on how to help your weight loss along with minor changes. Here’s a list of some of these tips I’ve gathered from fellow Cohenites:
- Don’t deviate. This is a given, but must be reiterated to remind us that any deviation will only slow down the weight loss process.
- Drink lots of water. Try to hit 3L every day, but not more than, as this might cause overhydration.
- Get deep sleep for at least six hours.
- Don’t eat crispbreads and your fruit allowance.
- Don’t drink any soda – light, zero calorie or otherwise.
- Don’t use any sweetener.
- Drink strong coffee and/or green tea.
- Don’t use light mayo.
- Take out salt, pepper and dry herbs. Replace them with fresh herbs only.
- Eat raw tuna and vegetables instead. Chef Kerwin recommends a ceviche-style version which sues tuna, lettuce, tomato, and onion “cooked” in vinegar.
I’m not sure if all these will work, but it’s worth a shot. Nothing to lose except those excess pounds.
Let me know if any of these work for you!